Where are they now? Meet our alumni.
- Former Assistant Press Secretary and Director of Internet News Mark Kitchens.
- Former Deputy Assistant to the President for Legislative Affairs Barrett Karr.
- Former Director of the Office of Management and Administration Brad Kiley.
- Former Director of Message Planning at the Office of the Vice President Kenny Thompson; formerly Senior Advisor and Executive Secretary, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, Executive Office of the President; and formerly Special Assistant and Advance Lead in the White House.
- Former Public Affairs, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative Ashley Alderman.
- Former Senior Director for Middle East Affairs, National Security Council Flynt Leverett.
- Former White House Presidential Intern Gary Briggs.
- Chief of Staff for House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy and former Republican Staff Director for the House Education and Labor Committee Barrett Karr.
- Congressional Staff Aides – Melanie Benning, Marty Boughton, Melanie Harris, Jennie Johnson, Carmen Orozco-Acosta, Madison Smith, Kristen Turner, Bob Turney, and formerly Kimberly Evans, Ashley Hale, Clarissa Robles, and Barrett Smith.
- Communications Director, U.S. House of Representatives, Ruth Guerra.
- Counsel, U.S. House Committee on Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources, Andrew Vacera.
- Counsel, U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs, Stephanie Doherty Wilkinson.
- Government Accountability Office Seattle researcher Ginny Vanderlinde.
- Press Assistant, Committee on Veterans’ Affairs, House of Representatives, Molly
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Science and Technology Fellow in the Office of Space and Advanced Technology, Department of State, James N. Head (Ph.D., University of Arizona, on leave from Raytheon Corporation).
- Analyst, U.S. Government Accountability Office, Kelsey Hawley.
- Branch Chief for North Asia (China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan) for the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Foreign Agriculture Service Amy Burdett (who is also an accredited Foreign Service Officer).
- Compliance Auditor on contract to the U.S. Army, Bagram Air Field, Afghanistan, Emily Cox.
- Director, Forensic Laboratory, Homeland Security Investigations, Department of Homeland Security, Steve Daugherty.
- Federal Reserve Bank Research Associate Brian Andrew.
- Foreign Service Officer, State Department Daniel Diaz, Keome Rowe.
- Former Federal Energy Regulatory Commission attorney Kelli Lozier.
- Former Middle East Expert on the Secretary of State’s Policy Planning Staff and prior to that Middle East Expert at the Central Intelligence Agency Flynt Leverett.
- Intelligence Community: We have had multiple alumni who we cannot name go to work for the Central Intelligence Agency. We have another alumnus who currently works for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and another who works for the Defense Intelligence Agency and who formerly worked at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center in Dayton, OH.
- NASA Mars Exploration Program George Tahu.
- Policy Analyst for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Department of Homeland Security, Karen Luong Floyd.
- Senior Attorney and Deputy Designated Agency Ethics Official in the Standards of Conduct Office, Office of General Counsel, Department of Defense, Eric Rishel.
- U.S. Department of State Kimberly Dena.
- Air Force 2nd Lieutenant Gabbi Daugherty.
- Army (Armored Cavalry) Major Luis Rodriguez, Jr. (Ret.) (previously deployed in Bosnia-Herzegovina).
- Former Army 1st Lieutenant Will Thomas.
- Former Army Captain and Public Relations and Media Affairs Chief, Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center, Fort Hood, Erin Cooksley.
- Former Army Research and Knowledge Program Manager (Afghanistan), Kirsten Spevak.
- California National Guard Major Jonathan Westbrook.
- Marine 2nd Lieutenant Judge Advocate Candace Ruocco.
- Marine Judge Advocate Officer Eric Rishel.
- Navy Staff Operations Officer for Destroyer Squadron 15 (Japan) Lt. Jeff W. Benson.
- Navy Reserve Commander and former Engineering Officer of the fast-attack nuclear submarine USS Newport News, David K. Orcutt.
- New Mexico Air National Guard weapons and tactics officer and former Air Force Captain and intelligence officer Jessica Waddle (previously deployed in Qatar and Afghanistan).
- Texas National Guard Lt. Col. Paul Hains (Ret.)
- Arkansas Assistant Attorney General (Criminal Division) Laura Kehler Shue.
- Arlington (TX) police officer Glen Bucy.
- Bellvue, KY City Councilman Ryan Salzman.
- City of Boston Assistant to the Director of Sports, Tourism, and Entertainment and formerly Field Organizer for the Democratic National Committee, Brittany Calandra.
- City of Fort Worth Communications Specialist, Cindy Vasquez.
- City of Fort Worth Human Relations Commission Eligibility Specialist, Ala Ahmad.
- Former City of Fort Worth Legislative and Governmental Affairs Aide to the Mayor Keome Rowe.
- City of Fort Worth Planner, Neighborhood Services Department, Eric Vodicka.
- Dallas County Assistant District Attorney Jordan Woody.
- Louisiana Assistant Attorney General Jeff Jeter.
- Oklahoma Supreme Court Mediator Elliot Young.
- Prince William County (VA) Director of Existing Business George Harben, formerly Director of Research for the South Carolina Department of Commerce.
- Republican Governors Association Finance Coordinator Kiley Herring.
- Former San Antonio City Councilman Chip Haass.
- Former Tarrant County Assistant Criminal District Attorney Mark Thielman.
- Former Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office Criminal Prosecutor Betty Arvin.
- Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office Misdemeanor Attorney Zinzi Bonilla.
- Texas Assistant Attorney General/Special Assistant U.S. Attorney– joint federal/state appointment to investigate Medicare fraud; formerly with the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office, Appellate Division Brian Portugal.
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services CPS Investigator Steven Boshuizen.
- Texas Governor’s Office Senior Adviser for Economic Development Jonathan Taylor (formerly Director of the Enterprise Project Management Office of the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles and formerly Director of Texas Emerging Tech Fund).
- Texas House of Representatives Chief of Staff Kelly Barnes.
- Texas House of Representatives Legislative Director Joey Parr.
- Former Texas House of Representatives Field Representative and District Press Secretary for Representative Michael Conaway (Midland) Alisha Hudman.
- Texas State Senate District Office worker (for Don Huffines), Shelby Whitson.
- Texas State Senate Policy Analyst (for Senator Wendy Davis) Graham Stadler.
- Former Texas State Senate District Office Assistant (for Senator Wendy Davis) Luke Harville (now with Lake Research Partners).
- Texas State Senate Staffer (for Senator Kelly Hancock) Ann-Marie Craig.
- Former Chief of Staff, Texas State Legislature, Christie Goodman.
- Trinity River Vision Authority Social Media Manager, Jeni Bell.
- International Monetary Fund, Washington, Umair Hameed.
- Sub Director for Planning and International Cooperation, Panamanian Ministry of Governance, Cynthia Arevalo.
- University of British Columbia Vaccine Safety Scientist and Assistant Professor of Infectious and Immunological Diseases Julie Bettinger.
- University of Colorado-Boulder Professor and Political Science Department Chair Kenneth Bickers.
- Culver-Stockton College Chaplain Kristin Van Heyningen whose Ph.D is from the University of Chicago.
- DePaul University Associate Professor of Political Science David Williams.
- National Defense University Instructor Sanjeet Deka.
- University of Nebraska, Omaha Associate Professor of Political Science Jody Neathery-Castro.
- University of New Haven Assistant Professor of Political Science Chris Haynes.
- University of Northern Kentucky Assistant Professor of Political Science Ryan Salzman.
- Pennsylvania State University School of International Affairs Professor Flynt Leverett (formerly professor at Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
- Raboud University (Nijmegen, Netherlands) Assistant Professor Haley Swedlund.
- Temple University Associate Professor of Political Science Kevin Arceneaux.
- Tarrant County College Professor of History and Government Laura M. Wood.
- Texas Christian University John V. Roach Dean of the Neeley School of Business Homer Erekson.
- University of Texas Law School’s Charles I. Francis Professor of Law Robert Chesney.
- University of Texas – Tyler Assistant Professor Eric Lopez.
- Advise Texas College Advisor, Hayden Ganther.
- CEO, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (Washington) Brad Kiley.
- Consultant, Asia Foundation Nancy Hopkins (formerly the Asia Foundation’s Co-Country Director for Cambodia; Master’s degree from the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University).
- Director, Iran Initiative; Senior Research Fellow, American Strategy Program; and Director, Geopolitics of Energy Initiative, New American Foundation Flynt Leverett.
- Director for State Assistance at Enroll America (Washington) Jennifer Roniger (Master of Public Health, Tulane).
- Director of Higher Education and Workforce, Dallas Regional Chamber (and former AmeriCorps VISTA representative, Center for Student Involvement, Northwestern University), Elizabeth Caudill.
- Editor, Association for Investment Management and Research Lisa Snyder Medders (Master’s degree at the University of Virginia in foreign affairs).
- Engagement Officer, Akola Project (economically empowering women and children in Uganda and victims of sex trafficking in Dallas) Hannah Paul.
- Executive Assistant, The Miles Foundation (Fort Worth), Fernanda Bigham.
- Fellow, Lawyer’s Committee for Civil Rights (San Francisco) Rachel Evans.
- Foundation Giving Specialist, North Texas Food Bank (Dallas), Talia Sampson.
- Fundraising and Events Coordinator, Susan G. Komen Foundation (greater Fort Worth), Alisha Hudman.
- Government Relations and Policy Manager (New Markets), One Acre Fund (Lusaka, Zambia), Joshua Cauthen.
- Grants Specialist, North Texas Food Bank, Talia Sampson.
- International Recruiting Coordinator/Student Advisor, MBA Program, TCU, Hoai Nguyen.
- Manager, Public Policy, The ALS Association (Washington), Mark Murtagh.
- Moritz Fellow, Esperanza International (Dominican Republic), Daniel Boatwright.
- Program Specialist II, University of Texas at Dallas, Elise Smith.
- National Field Organizer, Sierra Club (Orlando, FL), Macy Zander.
- Political Consultant, The Tyson Organization (Fort Worth), Lynn Bergland.
- Political Director, Empower OK (Tulsa), Sara Pawelka.
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Greater Austin Urban League Jeffrey Richard (Also on the Board of Trustees of the Austin Community College District and formerly vice president of education for the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce; Master’s degree is from the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University).
- Former Program Associate, (for Mexico, Ecuador, Haiti, and Peru), American Bar Association Rule of Law Program, Cynthia Arevalo.
- Program Coordinator for the Amani Institute, Bangalore, India Abbie TerHaar.
- Program Coordinator for the Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs, The Aspen Institute (Washington), and former Program Assistant for Latin America and the Caribbean at the Center for International Private Enterprise (Washington) Stephanie Buck.
- Regional Director, REAL School Gardens (Dallas, Fort Worth), Scott Feille.
- Research Assistant at Evans Policy Analysis and Research Group (Seattle) and former Summer Fellow, Eastern Congo Initiative, Joshua Cauthen.
- Research Associate, Democratic National Committee, Collin Yoxall.
- Research Associate, Global Public Policy Institute (Berlin) Joel Sandhu (Master’s degree in international affairs is from Britain’s University of Sussex).
- Research Project Manager for Catholic Charities (Fort Worth), Anthony Stripling.
- Former Scoville Fellow at the Federation of American Scientists Matt Buongiorno.
- Senior Fellow in Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution Robert Chesney.
- Former Senior Fellow in Foreign Policy Studies, Brookings Institution Flynt Leverett.
- Senior Research Associate, Election Initiatives, Pew Charitable Trusts (Washington) Heather Creek.
- Former Senior Workforce Planner, North Central Texas Council of Governments Mark Murtagh.
- Staff Researcher, American Institute for Research Amy Potemski (Master of Public Policy, George Washington University).
- Senior Marketing and Strategy Analyst, The Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (Boston), Alexander Rodriguez.
- Senior Program Coordinator, Center for Education and Workforce, US Chamber of Commerce (Washington, DC), Haley Ast.
- Vice President at FP1 Strategies LLC (Washington) and former Research Associate, Republican National Committee, Abigail Brokos.
- Account Executive, Politico (Washington, DC), Adam Blue.
- Account Manager, University of Washington Intercollegiate Athletics, Ryan Acuff.
- ACE Academic Strategist and Tutor (Knoxville, TN), Mallory O’Neil.
- Acquisitions, Valero Ventures (Fort Worth), Griffin Bryant.
- Advancement Associate, College of Behavioral and Social Sciences, California State University, Chico, Lise Smith-Peters.
- Advertising and public relations firm AKMG’s Eleah Harper Portillo (in Los Angeles).
- Advise TX College Adviser, TCU, Michael Darden.
- Agency Recruiter and Bilingual Consultant with State Farm Insurance Kimberly Evans.
- Analytics Portfolio Representative, Industrial Markets, IBM (San Francisco), Geovanny Bonilla.
- Assistant Account Executive, Hill+Knowlton Strategies (Dallas-Fort Worth), Barrett Smith.
- Assistant Superintendent, Net Development Company (Orange, CA), and former National Sales Manager, ConventionPlanit.com, Thomas Mitchell.
- Associate Analyst, Calytus Consulting Group (Boston), Gloriann Lopez.
- Associate Analyst, DSS Research (Fort Worth), Charles Murphey.
- Associate Business Consultant, Sapient Global Markets (Houston), Parker Embry.
- Associate Financial Analyst with Chesapeake Midstream Partners Richard Wootten.
- Associate Manager, Big Lots (Weatherford); and formerly Customer Service, Computer Learning Center, Tarrant County College; supervisor with Enterprise Holdings; and sales consultant at Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet, Becci Wilhite.
- Associate Producer for Fox News Channel, Washington, Ashley Alderman.
- Associate Vice President, Portfolio Management, Colony Capital Inc. (Dallas), Jared Crowley.
- Associate Vice President, Personal Capital (Fort Worth), Joe Thomas.
- Bloomberg Journalist David Wells.
- Business Analyst for CGI Federal, Lauren Paus.
- Business Development Manager, AMEX Inc. (Houston), Naseeb Nuseibeh.
- Career and Technical Education Coordinator, Kealakehe High School (Mauna Kea, HI), Justin Brown.
- Career Services Coordinator, Texas A&M School of Law, Natalia Cashen.
- Career Services Specialist, Texas A&M School of Law, Zinzi Bonilla.
- Case Manager with Woodward Insurance LLP, Shishana Rice.
- CBS News Washington Bureau producer Christina Ruffini.
- Chaplain Resident, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital (Fort Worth), Chris Benavente.
- Charter School Director for Uplift Education (Southeast Fort Worth) Megan Vroman.
- Co-founder, Panther City Pictures, Joey Parr.
- College Advisor, TCU College Corps (Arlington, TX), Alma Luna.
- College Counselor, Providence Academy (Plymouth, MN) and former Admissions Officer for Dartmouth College and Vanderbilt University Brian Estrada.
- Commercial Market Manager at TTI Floor Care North America, Mac Kelly.
- Commercial Real Estate Analyst, Marcus & Millichap (Fort Worth), Chris Gainey.
- Compliance Associate, Blue River Partners LLC (Dallas), Jean-Paul DuBos.
- Cook Children’s Health Care System recruiter, Suzanne Seider.
- Contract Negotiator, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Greg Snow.
- Corporate Human Resources Business Partner, Nationstar Mortgage, Hannah Achim.
- Creative Director, Murphy Nasica & Associates (Austin), Joey Parr.
- Customer Service Representative, Exeter Finance Corporation (Irving), Shihintha Sharif.
- Cyber Strategy Consultant (AVP), Bank of America (Charlotte, NC), Kathleen D’Urso.
- Data Analyst, ASRC Primus (El Paso) Giovanni Guerra.
- Dean of Instruction, KIPP Intrepid (St. Louis), Abby Crawford.
- DDS Endodontist Jafar Naghshbandi (Phoenix, AZ).
- Director and Manager, Ralph Brown Limited Company, Andrew Abendshein.
- Director of Business Development, Century Interactive, Mike Haeg.
- Director, Public Affairs, FP1 Strategies (Washington, DC), Abbey Brokos Kang.
- Director of Public Policy, The Real Estate Council (Dallas), Bryan Tony.
- Director – Tax, PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers – Houston), Ron Rucker.
- Economics Instructor, Wharton County Junior College, Jennifer Lehman.
- English teacher in Xianjiang, China, Win Jackson.
- English teacher (Fresno, CA), Kristen Norton.
- Former Manager of Corporate Partnership Development for the Anaheim Ducks, Adam Blue.
- Escrow Assistant/Business Development, Rita McGee P.C./Alamo Title, Raleigh Smith.
- Event Coordinator, Gerson Lehrman Group (Austin), Catherine Butterworth.
- Event Sponsorship Manager, The Economist (New York City) Jessica Snider-Rodriquez.
- Financial Advisor with Merrill Lynch/Bank of America, Chelsea Hudson Alexander.
- Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, Brian S. Treger.
- Financial Services at Goldman Sachs, Ambika Sharma.
- Financial Services Advisor at Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, Luke West.
- Former Associate Producer for “Face the Nation,” CBS News Washington Bureau, Courtney Jay.
- Founder and CEO of communications and public relations firm The MAK Group, Mark Kitchens. He was formerly the Chief Communications Officer of The Nuclear Threat Initiative, an Assistant Press Secretary in the Clinton White House and the Senior Vice President for Communications and Strategy of AARP. His master’s degree is from George Washington University.
- Freelance editor (Washington), Victoria Andrew.
- Freelance investigative journalist in New York City Tim Bella, who was previously a researcher at CNN, The Wall Street Journal, and ESPN.
- Freelance producer for the BBC, Christina Durano, formerly a Fulbright Scholar at the University of the Philippines.
- Government Program Analyst, Alcon, Austin Harding.
- Government Relations Director, mobilitie (Costa Mesa, CA), Jennifer B. Johnson.
- Government Relations Director, Goodman and Clark (Austin) and Owner, Virtual Dome Texas, Christie Goodman.
- Heavy Reading Senior Analyst Stan Hubbard, who was previously Director of Market Intelligence for the Ciena Corporation. He focuses largely on Ethernet, optical, and other wireline technologies.
- Human Relations Human Capital Consultant, Humana (San Antonio), Anthony Renteria.
- Import Analyst, Baker Hughes (Houston), Ryan Frazier.
- Independent Contractor, World Financial Group, Hayden Ganther.
- Internal Communications and Special Projects Manager, EmblemHealth (New York City), Courtney Jay.
- International Business Development, Altitude Fuel Inc, (Houston), Naseeb Nuseibeh.
- IT Manager, SohoPros (Fort Worth), Lance Willingham.
- IT Specialist, University of Texas at Arlington and Lead Currency Strategist at Outlook Forex, Gustavo Feliciano.
- Kelly Charles Group President Chuck Mooney. The Kelly Charles Group is a sales organization affiliated with First American Payment Systems in Fort Worth. He was formerly a vice president with TD Ameritrade and also worked for the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce and Bell Helicopter Textron.
- Landman, Peak Land Services (Midland), Scott Deskins.
- Lobbylt.com President (Washington), Paul Kanitra, who formerly served as a congressional staff aide.
- Management Consultant (for major social change) at FSG (Washington, DC), Joshua Simpson.
- Manager, Capital One Financial Services, Robert Keeker.
- Manager, Competitive Power Ventures (Washington, DC), Ashley Hale, formerly Director of Federal Affairs, Koch Companies Public Sector.
- Manager, Member Contact Center, Educational Employees Credit Union (Fort Worth), Scott Ivey.
- Manager, Retail Compliance, TD Ameritrade, Kevin Schillo.
- Managing Director, Strongpoint Security Ltd. (London), Senior Research Fellow at the International Institute for Non-Proliferation Studies, and author of CBRN and Hazmat Incidents at Major Public Events: Planning and Response, Daniel Kaszeta, who was formerly a technical security specialist with the U.S. Secret Service and the White House Military Office.
- Managing Editor, Peninsula Times (Saudi Arabia) and Director/Videographer, Soup-Pie Multimedia (Washington, DC), Mike Bou-Nacklie.
- Managing Partner, Woodard Insurance LLP, Blake Woodard.
- Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator at Mara Hoffman design (New York City), Kate Bould.
- Marketing Associate, Form|by FormulaFolios (Newport Beach, CA), Paige Peabody.
- Mathematics Teacher, Liberty Collegiate Academy (Nashville) Kaitlyn Van Gorkom.
- Multi-Platform Account Executive, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Blake Hartle.
- Marketing Manager, Perot Museum of Nature and Science (Dallas), Mandy Naglich.
- Math and Science Teacher, Fort Worth ISD, Bob White.
- National Analysts Worldwide Vice President Jill Glathar conducts strategic market planning and the economic quantification of markets.
- Nomura Securities (Japan) trader Miyu Akachi who previously served a year as an intern in the Japanese Embassy in Washington.
- Office Manager, California Buildings (Los Angeles) Ashley Schoonover.
- Owner, Dishy Vintage and Pixie Dust Linens Alison Juban Creed.
- Owner and President, Edge 3M (Media, Marketing, Management) Sports and Entertainment, LLP and owner of ME Unlimited (a personal and professional consulting business) Marshawn Evans.
- Personnel Director for Herspotlight.com (Dallas) Stella Wangechi.
- Petroleum engineer recruiter for Apex (Irving) Madison Morgan.
- Petroluem Landman Luke West.
- President and CEO of Messages of Empowerment Productions (Atlanta), Quinn Kemp Gentry.
- President of Red Point Strategies (Las Vegas), Grant Hewitt. Red Point Strategies is a political consulting/governmental affairs/crisis management firm.
- President, The Tyson Organization (political research and services)(Fort Worth), Gerry Tyson.
- Principal (for Business Intelligence/Operations Planning) for 4D Circle (Fort Worth) and former Fort Worth Police Sergeant, Jeremy Spann.
- Principal (for the Global External Affairs Group) for The Carlyle Group (Washington), Barrett Karr.
- Principal for Guardian Mineral Management and Consulting, Diana Frazier.
- Principal (focusing primarily on analysis of publicly-traded global energy firms) for Houston investment firm Fayez Sarofim & Company, Cody Dick.
- Private Banker, JPMorgan Chase (Tulsa), Jared Pawelka.
- Project Associate, alliantgroup (Houston), Kendal Kiecke.
- Project Coordinator, Academic Partnerships (Dallas), Saria Hawkins-Banda.
- Project Manager for Continuous Improvement, Holt Cat and Holt Industries (San Antonio), Kirsten Spevak.
- Property Administrator, Marvel Entertainment (Dallas, Fort Worth), Whitney Pickens.
- Public Relations, The Brand AMP (Seal Beach, CA), Zach Kadletz.
- Regional Sales Director, Ascom Wireless Solutions, Brian Corcoran.
- Regulatory Specialist, NRG Energy (Houston), Michael Darden.
- Research Analyst, Trinity Industries (Dallas), Paige Peabody.
- Remarketing Strategy Analyst, Nissan North America (Irving) Guillermo Cornejo.
- Sales Consultant, AT&T, Christian Lueck.
- Senior Analyst, Maplelane Capital (New York City), Ryan Hoff.
- Senior Analyst, THRUUE Inc. (Washington, DC), Joshua Simpson.
- Senior Consultant, Deloitte Consulting LLC (Arlington, VA), George Ferguson, who is also a Lt. Junior Grade in the U.S. Navy Reserve.
- Senior Director of External Affairs, Pepsico (Washington, DC), Kenny Thompson.
- Senior Donor Relations Manager, United Way of Tarrant County, Cory Henderson.
- Senior Editor at the European Photovoltaic Industry Association (Brussels, Belgium), Craig Winneker.
- Senior Manager, Global Security Operations Center (intelligence and critical incidents management), eBay (San Jose, CA), Jonathan Westbrook.
- Senior Specialist, Social Properties, Texas Health Resources, Sarah McClellan-Brandt.
- Sixth-Grade English Teacher, Bronx Prep Charter School (New York City), Hunter helburne.
- Social Media Specialist, McGartland & Borchardt LLP (Fort Worth), Emma Land.
- Social Science Teacher, Robert T. Hill Middle School (Dallas), Jacob Velasquez.
- Study Abroad Coordinator, TCU, Jesica Severson.
- Summit International Prep School Teacher (Arlington), Kelsie Johnson.
- Talent Acquisitions Coordinator, Pier 1 Imports, Lacey Riley.
- Teacher, Heritage Middle School (Colleyville), Kristin Mayschak Oliver.
- Teacher, Dallas Can Academy, Ross Thomason.
- Training Director, Horizon Youth Services (Charleston, WV), Bryan King.
- Travel Planner, Accidental Hausfrau (Germany, Denise Jone Cierna.
- Vice President, Physician Investor Relations at angelMD (Dallas) Luis Rodriguez Jr.
- Vice President for Franchise and Strategic Development at Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation (Dallas-Fort Worth) Josh Wall.
- VP, Business Analyst Manager, JPMorgan Chase, Lily Toner.
The political science department sends around 10 majors a year to law school. Thus, there are far too many political science majors in law school or practicing law to mention anything more than just an illustrative few.
- Harvard (Robert Chesney, Maddie Reddick, Stephanie Ridgeway McClellan, DeReall Moore, Jeff Richard, Jonathan Sapp)
- Yale (Alison Juban Creed, W. Gary Fowler)
- University of California, Berkeley (James Hanna)
- University of California, Los Angeles (Rebecca Claudat, Sam Sadeghi)
- University of Chicago (Vanessa Van Auken Barsant, Jack Dougherty, Jocelyn Sitton)
- The University of Texas (Betty Arvin, Julie Bloomberg Essenburg, Matt Buongiorno, Eric Rishel, Mac Fulfer, Joe Gagnon, Jill Leslie, Katherine Leuschel, Trevor Melvin, Andrea Parham, Chad Parsons, Mark Thielman, Marcela Varela-Sisley, Scott Wheatley, Laura Wood, Brian Young)
- University of Alabama (Olivia Chilton).
- American University (Austin Grinder, Savannah McDonald, Haley Murphy, Andrew
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (Laura Kehler Shue).
- Baylor University (Lyudmyla Chuba, Mackenzie Clarkson, Heath Coffman, Carly Court,
Brian Portugal, Will Thomas, Taylor Thompson, Rebecca Wesley).
- Belmont University (Aaron Simonis).
- University of California Hastings (Kendall Chidlaw).
- Chapman University (Dalton DePolo).
- University of Cincinnati (Luke Woolman).
- University of Colorado Boulder (Emily Gibson).
- University of Denver (Kylie Osterloh).
- DePaul University (Laura Starr).
- Drake University (Ron Rucker, Ashley Schoonover)
- Duke University (Josh Blankenship, Jessica Waddle).
- University of Florida (Lisa Marie Hart, Austin Whan).
- Florida A&M University (Diona Willis).
- George Washington University (Melanie Harris).
- Georgetown University (Laura Donnelly, Marshawn Evans, Rachel Evans, Becca Michelsen, Ethan Murray, Taylor West).
- University of Georgia (Mark Jones).
- Hamline University (Eric Levenhagen).
- Hofstra University (Laura Adame, Kelly Bogart).
- University of Houston (Hunter Holmes, Robert Inserni, Sarah Lonvick, Lauren Randle).
- Howard University (LaNasha Houze).
- John Marshall Law School (Thomas Placzek, Gavin Vrdolyak).
- Loyola University of New Orleans (Thomas Pressley).
- University of Maryland (Nate Marsh).
- University of Michigan (Taylor Muller).
- University of Nevada Las Vegas (Susan Slagle).
- New England Law (Boston) (Ana Appedole).
- New York University (Sarah Burleson, Jordan Woody).
- University of North Carolina (Jennifer Lehman, Ariella Zullman).
- University of Oklahoma (Ryan Frazier, Sally Harrison, Riley Lissuzzo, Mallory Stender).
- Oklahoma City University (Clint Phillips, Britnee Rosales).
- Pepperdine University (Alli Mather, Tyler Scott).
- Quinnipiac University (CT) (Katie Morgan).
- Samford University (Carson Cash).
- Santa Clara University (Bryan Munks).
- Seattle University (Stephanie Doherty Wilkinson).
- South Texas College of Law (Hannah Achim, Philip Kanayan, Alexandra Velarde Esther-
- University of Southern California (Rebecca Hoffman).
- Southern Methodist University (Katie Anderson, Maddie Bailey (full scholarship),Edward
Boschini, Alyse Cicio, Fidaa Elaydi, Nicholas Jones, Austin Taylor, Jessica Trevizo, Jessika
- St. Louis University (Candace Ruocco).
- St. Mary’s University (Sara McGlothlin Fleisher, Austin Griffith, Lucy Landers, Chance
- Suffolk University (Boston) (Chris McAlpin).
- Texas A&M School of Law (Natalia Cashen, Jordan Griffin, Aarika Novelli, Glenn
- Texas Tech University (Lynn Alexander, John Bennett, Cooper Carter, Kasey Chester,
Christian Johnson, Kimberly Molina, David Penn, Raul Romero, Lauren Welch).
- Texas Wesleyan University (Zinzi Bonilla, Natalia Zelinski).
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (Laura Deitz).
- Tulane University (Will Hogg).
- University of Tulsa (Anna Hodges, Michael Moore).
- Vanderbilt University (Cole Browndorf, Mary Thompson).
- University of Vermont (Taylor Smurthwaite).
- University of Virginia (Brandon Newman, Lea Patterson, Ali Smith).
- Wake Forest University (Megan Johnson).
- Washington University (St. Louis) (Maggie Burreson, Graham Johnson)
- West Virginia University (Evan Ferguson).
- William and Mary University (Abby Block, Meghan Tholen).
- University of Albany (SUNY) – Whitney Grey.
- American University – Karen Luong Floyd.
- University of Arizona:
o Eric Lopez (Political Science).
o David Callen (Near East Studies).
- University of Birmingham (United Kingdom) – John Bennett (English Church History).
- University of California, Irvine – Karl Kruse.
- University of California, Riverside – Chris Haynes.
- University of California, Santa Barbara – Jay Barr.
- University of Colorado – Hannah Paul.
- University of Denver Korbel School – Scott Snodgrass.
- Emory University – Pearce Edwards.
- George Mason University – Rebecca Lollar.
- Georgia State University – Quinn Kemp Gentry.
- University of Maryland – Heather Creek.
- University of Florida – Amanda Edmiston.
- New York University – Amy Potemski (Education).
- University of North Carolina – Amy Sentementes, Stephanie Shady.
- University of Notre Dame – Carmen Orozco-Acosta.
- Ohio State University – David Cappella.
- Seton Hall University – Jack Wilson.
- Syracuse University – Haley Swedlund.
- University of Texas – Cornelia Lawrence.
- University of Washington – Josh Cauthen.
- American University Master of Public Administration – Ashley Alderman.
- Carnegie-Mellon University Master’s Program in Public Policy and Management – Mark Murtagh.
- University of Denver School of International Studies – Michael Dabbs, Lauren Kiser, Amy Snider.
- Duke University MBA – George Ferguson.
- Fulbright Scholar, New Delhi, India – Abby TerHaar.
- George Mason University School of Public Administration – Jenighi Powell.
- Georgetown University Master’s Program in Political Management – Kelly Barnes.
- Georgetown University Master’s Program in Public Policy – Ethan Murray, Michael Ridings.
- Georgetown University MBA – Kenny Thompson.
- George Washington University Master of International Affairs – Alyssa Clark.
- George Washington University Master of Public Policy – Matt Miller, Justin Pollard, Amy Potemski, Abigale Tardif.
- Harvard University Kennedy School of Government – Sarah Burleson, Nancy Hopkins.
- Harvard University Religions of the Americas program – Katherine Batlan.
- Johns Hopkins University Master’s of Education – Jacob Velasquez.
- Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies – Miranda Wilson.
- London School of Economics and Political Science – Stephanie Buck.
- University of Minnesota Humphrey School of Public Affairs – Alexis Lohse (whose study of women’s issues earned her both the Madeline Albright and Eileen R. DeDea Scholarships).
- University of Oregon Master’s Program in Political Science – Jesica Severson.
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public and International Affairs –Brandon Simon.
- San Jose State University Master of Urban Planning – Jake Potter.
- Sciences Po (Paris) – Julia Donnelly.
- University of Southern California Master of Public Administration – Alex Vrabeck.
- University of Southern California Master’s Program in Post-Secondary Administration – Elise Smith.
- Southern Methodist University Master of Science in Sports Management – Garrett Evans.
- St. John’s University (New York) Master’s Program – Kelly Bogart.
- Syracuse University Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs – Keome Rowe.
- Universität St. Gallen (Switzerland) Master’s Program in Quantitative Economics and Finance – Ambika Sharma.
- University of Texas Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs – Ala Ahmad, Michael Darden, Jonathan Lin Davis, Sanjeet Deka, Kelsey Hawley, Ali McGuigan, Joey Parr, Kelsie Ritchie.
- University of Texas at Arlington MBA Program – Charles Murphey.
- Texas A&M University George W. Bush School of Government and Public Service –Alexa Aragonez, Jacob Brahce, Aubrey Coats, Annie Haymond, Judith Todd.
- Texas State University Master of Public Administration program – Brad Barrett.
- University of Washington Master of Public Administration and Master’s Program in International/Global Studies – Joshua Cauthen.
- West Texas A&M University Master’s Program in Political Science – Ashley Alderman.
Matt Miller (Malaysia)
Ethan Murray (India)
Mark Bell (Baton Rouge).
Matt Biongiorno (Kailua Kona, Hawaii).
Matt Boaz (North Carolina).
Gary Briggs (New Orleans).
Justin Brown (Kailua Kona, Hawaii).
Jordan Cohen (Louisiana).
Pearce Edwards (greater Atlanta area).
Corrine Eidom (Phoenix).
Lauren Fowler (Memphis).
JoHannah Hamilton (Connecticut).
Melanie Harrell (Fort Worth).
Kelsie Johnson (Houston).
T.J. Jordan (Chicago).
Ellie Nash (Dallas).
Joey Parr (Baker, LA).
Merillat Pittman (Nashville).
Justin Rose (Houston).
Liz Slagle (New York City).
Cara Smith (Hawaii).
Ross Thomason (Dallas).
Kaitlyn Van Gorkom (Nashville).
Jacob Velasquez (Baltimore).
Megan Vroman (Phoenix).
Mimi Woldeyohannes (San Antonio).
Sarah Burleson (Guatemala)
Kristen Deptula (El Salvador).
Beth Mayberry (Honduras).
Hanna Useem (Nicaragua).
Emily Wann (Guatemala).
Taylor Wright (Honduras).