We can’t wait to meet you.
For unconditional admission, applicants should satisfactorily meet the following requirements set by TCU:
- A bachelor’s degree in from an institution regarded as standard by the University and a regional accrediting agency.
- A “B” average in either the last 60 hours of undergraduate work or in all undergraduate work.
- A “B” average in the major field
The Department of Criminal Justice also requires the following from each applicant:
- A 2-3 page personal statement describing the applicant’s background and academic and professional objectives
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Application fee
Individuals who do not meet these requirements may be accepted conditionally, in accordance with TCU policy and with the approval of the Department Chair or Program Director and AddRan Dean. Please see the TCU student handbook for more information. Meeting these minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the program and it is up to the discretion of the Department Chair and faculty to select applicants for admission. The department will consider qualified majors in other fields and can take into account life and career experience for admissions.
Send one official university transcript to:
TCU Department of Criminal Justice Graduate Program
TCU Box 298720
Fort Worth, TX 76129
LEAD is designed to be highly selective and specifically tailored for current leaders with proven leadership abilities and emerging leaders who have demonstrated remarkable potential.
Requirements for LEAD are similar to our graduate program, in addition to:
- Ranking of Sergeant or above
- One letter of recommendation should be from a supervisor
Contact Dr. Kendra Bowen for more information.