Join the club. Learn how to get involved below.
The Economics Club
The Economics Club serves as an educational, social and professional resource to all students with a passion for economics. The club sponsors social events, guest speakers and pre-professional workshops for students to connect with economics faculty members, distinguished scholars from other universities and prominent business and civic leaders. For more information, contact Dr. Rosemarie Fike or Dr. Doug Butler or visit orgsync.com.
Omicron Delta Epsilon
Omicron Delta Epsilon is an international honor society for economics, with more than 650 chapters worldwide.
Benefits of membership include:
- Resume-enhancing membership in a widely recognized honor society
- One-year subscription (two issues) of The American Economist
- Opportunities to present and publish undergraduate papers
- A scroll to display and an ODE graduation cord
TCU’s chapter of Omicron Delta Epsilon has the following requirements for admission:
- Economics major or minor
- Overall GPA and ECON GPA of 3.3 or higher
- 12 hours in economics already completed (not including current enrollment)
ODE conducts a membership drive during the spring each year. For more information contact Dr. John Lovett.