Knowing a foreign language will make you more competitive in the job market in fields such as business, government, hospitality, international nonprofits, hospitality, travel and tourism, library science, financial and banking services, interpreting and translating, fine arts, education and the military.
Our graduates have gone on to succeed as attorneys, administrators, medical professionals and professors. Here are a few examples:
- Project manager, Fraport AG in Germany
- Legal director, Brainloop
- Fulbright fellow, Mohamed V University in Morocco
- German and history teacher, Arlington High School
- Engagement officer, Akola Project
- Registered Nurse, Providence Health Center
- Project specialist, Mercy Corps in Democratic Republic of Congo
At TCU, you’ll have access to a career consultant who works exclusively with AddRan students. Schedule one-on-one meetings with your career coach who will assess and analyze what you need most. You’ll learn how courses, internships and service projects can broaden the experience on your resume. Learn more about everything career services has to offer your major.
Career Consultant to AddRan College of Liberal Arts
For more information about job opportunities, please visit the Center for Career & Professional Development.Center for Career & Professional Development