For all Graduate Students
- TCU graduate catalog
- Manual for the preparation of theses and dissertations
- Graduate program policies handbook
- Current Graduate Students
- Interest Groups
- Graduate Course Descriptions Fall 2018
- Graduate Course Descriptions Spring 2019
- Graduate Course Descriptions 2019-20
Writing Teacher’s Guide
This Teacher’s Guide—provided as a hard copy for all new graduate instructors—includes information for all TCU writing teachers: TCU classroom policies, recommendations for course texts and how to pilot a new book, resources for teaching, forms and other important documents.
- Book Piloting Form
- Permission to Share Student Work
- Proposing Engl 20833, Sophomore Seminar
- Teaching Observation Form
- Teaching Portfolio Guidelines
Prospective Graduate Students
Interested in learning more about our graduate programs? Explore our prospective graduate student resources.
For more information about all graduate programs at TCU, visit graduate.tcu.edu.